Destructive Storms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posters
Ninja
Mountains/forest/hunting grounds - Page 5 I_vote_lcapMountains/forest/hunting grounds - Page 5 I_voting_barMountains/forest/hunting grounds - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Faith
Mountains/forest/hunting grounds - Page 5 I_vote_lcapMountains/forest/hunting grounds - Page 5 I_voting_barMountains/forest/hunting grounds - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
T'kai
Insanity
Chi
.Alaelle

Latest topics
» The Stormy Waterfall
Mountains/forest/hunting grounds - Page 5 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 7:19 am by T'kai

» Ninja's Bio~~DONE
Mountains/forest/hunting grounds - Page 5 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 11:19 am by T'kai

» Mountains/forest/hunting grounds
Mountains/forest/hunting grounds - Page 5 EmptySun May 15, 2011 2:20 pm by T'kai

» Name That Animal
Mountains/forest/hunting grounds - Page 5 EmptySun May 15, 2011 1:47 pm by Ninja

» ¢нι, тнє єαятнєи мιѕтяєѕѕ
Mountains/forest/hunting grounds - Page 5 EmptySat May 14, 2011 6:31 pm by Chi

» Roleplaying Terms
Mountains/forest/hunting grounds - Page 5 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 4:04 pm by Ninja

» Count To 45 Before The Admin Posts
Mountains/forest/hunting grounds - Page 5 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 1:05 pm by T'kai

» || Banner Competition. ||
Mountains/forest/hunting grounds - Page 5 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 4:02 pm by Ninja

» Contest Information
Mountains/forest/hunting grounds - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 11:25 am by Ninja

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 71 on Mon Sep 13, 2021 12:15 am

Mountains/forest/hunting grounds

5 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Mountains/forest/hunting grounds - Page 5 Empty Re: Mountains/forest/hunting grounds

Post  Ninja Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:49 am

Ninja's light brown orbs shined in the spring sun when he awoke. He stretched his legs and yawned. He decided to go for a walk. "T'kai, wanna join me on my walk? I am going to canvas the area." his voice was scratchy from still waking up.
Ninja
Ninja
Admin

Back to top Go down

Mountains/forest/hunting grounds - Page 5 Empty Re: Mountains/forest/hunting grounds

Post  Insanity Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:27 pm

Insanity Raised his head as small water droplets slid off his muzzle, He lightly sneezed from the slight odd feel it gave. It rained last night; His canvas was soaking to his skin. The large brute stretched as he eased upward onto his Paws, Yawning gently as he trotted along in search for food, His lobes twitching the excess drops off.
Insanity
Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Faith Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:31 pm

Faith watched as Insanity trotted off. Slowly she turned towards the sky, rain"Oh great rain" Faith said. Rain Crowds and yelling, of course just had to be her fears. Faith tried her best to huddle under neath a near by tree. Only half of her torso was able to fit underneath the pine tree.
Faith
Faith
Admin

https://desructivestorm.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Insanity Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:42 pm

What's with you and Pine Trees xD ))

The rust pigmented foliage, resting upon the loam stirred as an ivory ped dragged along by a brute brushed them aside. The brute’s bodice consumed by the shrubs paused, within his Indigo/Emerald gaze rested a life form, prey. His cranium was held squarely above his slender neck, with his jowls slightly apart, his canines slightly visible. The brute snaked forward, his banner low enough to the loam, to be a worry. His pillars propelled him forward, he stalked the chosen prey, his lobes low to his cranium alert to the dangers around, reaching his fore’s above him to a fallen tree, wrapped tightly with different pigmented shrubs, and vines. Insanity emerged on the other side, softly circling the cow; he stopped, lowering his large muscular frame towards the loam, waiting for his chance. The elk moved forwards unaware of the danger lurking behind the shrubs, the brute sensing his chance bounded from the shrubs, his hind pillars propelling him to a sprint, springing upwards he landed squarely upon the prey’s platform, his frame low to provide balance he parted his jowls revealing his dagger like canines, latching them onto it’s nape he sliced though the tissue, crunching onto the spinal cord, the elk bucked, tearing the brute from it’s nape, not discouraged the brute leaped forward in a blur of ivory latching on the prey’s nape, cutting into the windpipe, carefully dodging it’s hooves.
The cow came down as he snarled at it, But was happy, He dug right into the cow, Even if it were still slightly alive for a few moments, His lobes perked upright as he lifted his maw toward The sun-setting sky, He lets out a triumph howl, In a victory.
Insanity continued to eat, Wondering if any of the other wolves were hungry.

Insanity
Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Faith Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:46 pm

(XD I cant just saw, im under a orange tree. All I see is Pine trees XD)

Faith's cranium shifted towards the howl, was that insanity she thought. The fae got up stretching, than slowly totting towards the sound of the howl. Along her head rain started to come down more, soaking her. Faith frowned as she felt the rain against her skin. Finally the fae made it towards the kill, she bowed her head'Nice Catch" She said
Faith
Faith
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Insanity Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:58 pm

Insanity's orbs glanced up at her, "Hey There, Faith, Care to Join me?" He said as he lifted his cranium, His mouth and neck covered in the cow's blood. His banner swayed gently to her as he continued to eat.
Insanity
Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Faith Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:02 pm

Faith smiled"Yea, thank you" Faith said walking towards the brute and the cow. She titled her head at the site of one wolf and a huge cow. Slowly she lowed her cranium towards the cow and started to eat. After eating a good share of the meat and laid down on her back"Im so full" Faith moaned as she let out a small laugh
Faith
Faith
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Insanity Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:08 pm

Insanity Continued eating moments after as he chuckled to her, Licking his maw clean of the blood.
He walked over toward her, Looking down to her orbs. "Was it good? I thought so." The brute laughed slightly as he padded back to his white dogwood tree, Laying underneath, full.
Insanity
Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Faith Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:11 pm

Faith closed her eyes"Yes very good, I have never been this full before" Faith said almost in a whisper. Slowly her orbs looked up at the sky, no more gray now blue. The sky was finally blue but filled with large puffy white clouds. Faith let out a small laugh as she stared up in amazement at the sky
Faith
Faith
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Insanity Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:14 pm

Insanity laid watching as some of the branches caught the light drippings from the rain, His lobe shifted.
Insanity
Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Faith Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:16 pm

Faith turned towards Insanity"Im going to go for a walk, feel free to join" Faith said getting up. Her orbs turned towards him again, but shifted back as she started to walk towards the woods
Faith
Faith
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Insanity Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:30 pm

Insanity's Lobe flicked as did his banner as he eased his torso up off the turf, Following behind the vixen. "It's a nice night." he stated slightly as he lifted his cranium.
Insanity
Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Faith Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:33 pm

Faith smiled"Indeed it is" she said slowing down so he could catch up. "Theres this one place I have always wanted to see" Faith said looking towards the brute."Someplace no one knows where"
Faith
Faith
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ninja Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:03 pm

Ninja sighed and decided to canvas the territory alone. He needed time to think. He got to the top of a hill that no one knows about and he saw the pack. His light brown orbs watched them closely, seeing if any danger was present. No threat was there and he jumped off and padded back down the hill to the meadow and lied in the grass and took a nap.
Ninja
Ninja
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Faith Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:06 pm

Faith was going to ask Ninja, but he seemed distant from her. Like he didnt really want to talk to her. Faith sighed as she sat down waiting for Insanity to catch up
Faith
Faith
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ninja Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:39 pm

Ninja woke to a wet muzzle. Spring rain was falling. He shook the warm water off his pelt and just stood there. No one else was around him so he decided to head into the forest for a little protection.
Ninja
Ninja
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Insanity Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:30 pm

Insanity caught up to Faith as he was already soaked from the rain the other night his banner swayed back and forth, As he seemed a bit slower, Like something was wrong, He eased his haunches onto the ground to take a rest before standing again. "So Faith, Where is this place?" He questioned slightly as he walked beside her.
Insanity
Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Faith Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:58 pm

Faith smiled"A very beautiful place, hidden beneath its beauty' Faith said looking at the Brute."Is there something wrong" Faith said with a frown from the rain. "Go away rain" Faith muttered under her breath.
Faith
Faith
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  T'kai Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:29 pm

Sorry I haven't been on.. been a little busy)) -T'Kai paced after her alpha, gaining on him gradually until they where shoulder-to-shoulder, her head tilting so that she could grace him with a lopsided smile before darting off ahead, barking at him.- "Race ya!"
T'kai
T'kai

http://honourableevangelism.wetpaint.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Ninja Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:52 pm

Ninja heard her coming. His tail wagged slightly and he stopped. His ears began to twitch but the noise wasn't threatnening, so he ignored it. "I'll beat ya." he took off and saw her way behind him. He grinned and kept on running, the feel of the wind in his face was the best thing he has felt in a long time.
Ninja
Ninja
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  .Alaelle Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:07 pm

Alaelle walked silently through the close-knitted trees. She could smell multiple wolves in the distance, and was on edge because of it. Even though she was uncomfortable, Alaelle knew that this had to be done... She needed a place to settle down, or at least for a little while.
But, she was not going to meet the others unprepared, for she knew how some cold-hearted wolves could be. Sneaking through the forest, using natural shadows, she moved unseen except by the most trained of sight; Her small stature padded forwards without making a sound.
"I can only hope..." Alaelle's thoughts trailed off as she heard voices near her, two to be exact.
She stepped out of the foliage to finally make her presence known.
.Alaelle
.Alaelle

Location : Up at 4 saving the town... it's an Occupational Hazzard

Back to top Go down

Post  Insanity Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:15 am

A strange scent filtered past his nostrils as he halted and cut off his words, Standing in silence. The large Hefty brute glanced around, his sight catching on a lone wolf appearing from the woods, By the looks of how small it was he figured it was a female.
Insanity trotted over, Unaware of what she was doing, Or at least moving toward.
The Large brute than halted infront of her, a soft small snarl emitted in his throat "Who are you? State your business." The brute confronted her as he eased in a relaxing tone, for he was to calm to be rude. His banner swayed side to side at his haunches in a friendly manor, But his hackles were half raised in case she was a threat.

(Finally You Posted! xD)
Insanity
Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  T'kai Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:16 am

"Hah! Not a chance!" -She barked, leaping over a fallen log and stepping on the gas, until she came shoulder to shoulder with him.-
T'kai
T'kai

Back to top Go down

Post  Ninja Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:15 pm

Ninja was determined to beat her. He was born to run and boy was he good at it. The long muscular legs on the brute helped him go faster. His stamina was outstanding and could last him what seemed like hours. Ninja glanced back at her and saw she was not to far behind so he went faster.
Ninja
Ninja
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  T'kai Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:17 pm

-She only smiled wittily, before propelling her torso forth with tremendous speed; she was used to running, she had to do it to survive when she was younger. Her shoulder brushed against Ninja's as she ran straight ahead before halting before she could disturb a herd of elk.-
T'kai
T'kai

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum