Destructive Storms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posters
Ninja
Mountains/forest/hunting grounds - Page 3 I_vote_lcapMountains/forest/hunting grounds - Page 3 I_voting_barMountains/forest/hunting grounds - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Faith
Mountains/forest/hunting grounds - Page 3 I_vote_lcapMountains/forest/hunting grounds - Page 3 I_voting_barMountains/forest/hunting grounds - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
T'kai
Insanity
Chi
.Alaelle

Latest topics
» The Stormy Waterfall
Mountains/forest/hunting grounds - Page 3 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 7:19 am by T'kai

» Ninja's Bio~~DONE
Mountains/forest/hunting grounds - Page 3 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 11:19 am by T'kai

» Mountains/forest/hunting grounds
Mountains/forest/hunting grounds - Page 3 EmptySun May 15, 2011 2:20 pm by T'kai

» Name That Animal
Mountains/forest/hunting grounds - Page 3 EmptySun May 15, 2011 1:47 pm by Ninja

» ¢нι, тнє єαятнєи мιѕтяєѕѕ
Mountains/forest/hunting grounds - Page 3 EmptySat May 14, 2011 6:31 pm by Chi

» Roleplaying Terms
Mountains/forest/hunting grounds - Page 3 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 4:04 pm by Ninja

» Count To 45 Before The Admin Posts
Mountains/forest/hunting grounds - Page 3 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 1:05 pm by T'kai

» || Banner Competition. ||
Mountains/forest/hunting grounds - Page 3 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 4:02 pm by Ninja

» Contest Information
Mountains/forest/hunting grounds - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 11:25 am by Ninja

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 71 on Mon Sep 13, 2021 12:15 am

Mountains/forest/hunting grounds

5 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Mountains/forest/hunting grounds - Page 3 Empty Re: Mountains/forest/hunting grounds

Post  Ninja Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:50 pm

Ninja was out. He could hear conversations, but just didn't have the energy to get up and say something. He dreamt of his past and wished how things went better then they did. (Also, T'kai, if you haven't already, make a character bio.)
Ninja
Ninja
Admin

Back to top Go down

Mountains/forest/hunting grounds - Page 3 Empty Re: Mountains/forest/hunting grounds

Post  Faith Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:51 pm

Faith continued to walk off, after a bear attack, she knew that would only give her nightmares. Too many to count, Faith continued to walk until the river was in site
Faith
Faith
Admin

https://desructivestorm.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  T'kai Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:53 pm

I've just started doing it ^^)) -After her little grumble, sleep once again claimed her and she snored quietly.-

Edit: MY BIO IS POSTED =DD
T'kai
T'kai

http://honourableevangelism.wetpaint.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Ninja Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:18 pm

Ninja was in such a heavy sleep that he decided to stay that way all through the night. Tomorrow will bring him new challenges and such.
(Lame)
Ninja
Ninja
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Faith Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:49 pm

Faith jumped into the water, the freezing water sent a shock through out her body, she slowly started to kick her feet pushing her way through the water
Faith
Faith
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  T'kai Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:42 am

What's lame? :'( ]]
T'kai
T'kai

Back to top Go down

Post  Ninja Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:35 am

The post I posted. Sometimes, when you can think of stuff to post, well you pur something down but it's not that great so you just wrrite lame at the end.
Ninja
Ninja
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  T'kai Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:18 am

Ooh I thought you were on about some thing I did, aha but it wasn't lame. Smile. Should it be morning now? There's nothing else to do besides sleep at the moment.. ahah,]
T'kai
T'kai

Back to top Go down

Post  Ninja Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:28 am

(Lol it's morning now) Ninja woke up and stretched. The warm morning sun heating up his back felt good on him.
Ninja
Ninja
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  T'kai Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:22 am

She grumbled sleepily as she awoke from her dreams, lethargically clambering to her paws and casting her head about. "Morning." She mumbled, her voice rough as she shook her colorless epidermis.-
T'kai
T'kai

Back to top Go down

Post  Ninja Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:38 pm

Ninja yawned. "Morning T'kai. How'd you sleep?" he was well rested now. Still sore, but feeling a whole lot better.
Ninja
Ninja
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  T'kai Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:31 pm

"Fairly well.. You?" -She yawned, stretching out her embodiment as she resonated the words. "Where's Faith?" She asked, sweeping her cranium to each side in search of the feminine wolf.-
T'kai
T'kai

Back to top Go down

Post  Ninja Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:45 pm

Ninja made his head turn in all directions. "I don't know. She better be here or else she'll get in trouble." he said in a angry voice. He hated wolves who ran off when he didn't know about it.
Ninja
Ninja
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  T'kai Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:36 pm

"Hey, Don't worry about it, she'll be back soon." -She smiled, nudging him softly under the chin, her tail swaying behind her rear.-
T'kai
T'kai

Back to top Go down

Post  Ninja Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:34 pm

"Alright then." he said, giving up. He relaxed and felt T'kai's white pelt under his chin. He smiled slightly and went to lie down.
Ninja
Ninja
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Insanity Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:14 pm

A large Brute was sneaking about in the domain, His receptors flicking to the sounds of the Wild life, His pendulum swayed side to side at his haunches, as he Stretched his forepeds, Yawning slightly as his Blood stained ivories came into view.
The Brute looked huge, Long Fluffy Fur, with Huge paws; He than snorted, Making his way around the dominicle. Once he came into view of the other wolves he peered out of the shrubbery, His identity being known.
Insanity's Luminaries shifted about, watching them as he trotted toward a White dogwood tree.
The male trampled down the undergrowth as he suddenly Halted, Easing his torso down onto the grassy turf. Laying With his craniul upward, Observing.
Insanity
Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Faith Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:32 pm

Faith ran back to the wolves"Im sorry ninja, you never answered me" Faith said she titled her head as she saw T'kais head under Ninjas, "They must like each other" Faith thought in her head, Already in a day they liked each other. Faith shook her head she stopped and stared breathless, it was a large brute. Faith blinked her light blue green eyes, her white ears twitched along with her jet black body. 'Im...im Faith, and...you are" Faith said in a shaking voice
Faith
Faith
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ninja Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:01 pm

Ninja saw Faith approching and quickly backed away from T'kai. "Er, hello there Faith, see you finally came here." he said quickly and embaressed. A new wolf approached the territory. Ninja padded his large paws over to the brute. "Greetings to you stranger, and who you might be?" he asked.
Ninja
Ninja
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Faith Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:04 pm

Faith frowned "I saw you too, I know you like her" faith mumbled, she never knew how wolves could like each other so fast, for her it takes a while for her to feel something special. she never rushed into things, Faith looked down, her feelings were her number one weakness
Faith
Faith
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ninja Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:07 pm

Ninja snarled lightly, angry at the fae for blaiming him on things that weren't true. "Faith, enough. You weren't here when I called you first thing this morning. In the near future, answer the first time I ask things around here or you will be sorry." he yelled to her in a angry voice. He went over to the open meadow and basked in the warm spring sun.
Ninja
Ninja
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Faith Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:10 pm

Faith frowned, she winced at the sound of yelling, another thing Faith hates yelling. Faith walked off, her mind was aching from everything, she thought about how wolves acted with one another how she never had a male treat her nice. One after one she got yelled at, for saying what she thought,
Faith
Faith
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ninja Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:16 pm

Ninja knew he might of been a little harsh but he had to be firm with his pack members. He rested his head on his paws and looked over at the forest, remembering the day he almost died from the bear attack.
Ninja
Ninja
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Faith Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:21 pm

Faith had always been quiet, so much wolves even asked. She always lied to them why, but really she wanted someone to go over to her and comfort her. But what was the use of wishing, people walked over her like dirt, yelling laugh at her. For once could she really be treated like someone, someone who was real who had feelings. All the went through her head, yelling screaming what good did that do, the sound of it made her ears hurt and her heart. Faith eyes closed shut as she passed a small tree, things were never the same for her
Faith
Faith
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ninja Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:24 pm

Ninja rose his head and watched her walk away. The brute knew what it was like to be walked away from. His own brother did that to him. He felt anger rise in his chest. He growled and shook the thought away from him. His light brown orbs continued to watch her pad away.
Ninja
Ninja
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Faith Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:28 pm

Faith's mind raced with thoughts and memories, harsh cold and hurtful. Faith never had a good memory, even when she was a young, the brutes still laughed and yelled at her. Faith eyes began to slowly flow as tears filled her eyes. Faith let out a cough, her throat hurt, from something. Faith stopped at a small patch of dead grass. Her eyes still closed, she could feel the dead grass underneath her, thats how she felt....dead. dead inside, she always wondered why, why did all of the yelling or hurtfulness go towards her. For what speaking her mind, maybe she should never talk, keep to herself. No wonder why wolves never liked her
Faith
Faith
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum