Destructive Storms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posters
Ninja
Mountains/forest/hunting grounds - Page 6 I_vote_lcapMountains/forest/hunting grounds - Page 6 I_voting_barMountains/forest/hunting grounds - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Faith
Mountains/forest/hunting grounds - Page 6 I_vote_lcapMountains/forest/hunting grounds - Page 6 I_voting_barMountains/forest/hunting grounds - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
T'kai
Insanity
Chi
.Alaelle

Latest topics
» The Stormy Waterfall
Mountains/forest/hunting grounds - Page 6 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 7:19 am by T'kai

» Ninja's Bio~~DONE
Mountains/forest/hunting grounds - Page 6 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 11:19 am by T'kai

» Mountains/forest/hunting grounds
Mountains/forest/hunting grounds - Page 6 EmptySun May 15, 2011 2:20 pm by T'kai

» Name That Animal
Mountains/forest/hunting grounds - Page 6 EmptySun May 15, 2011 1:47 pm by Ninja

» ¢нι, тнє єαятнєи мιѕтяєѕѕ
Mountains/forest/hunting grounds - Page 6 EmptySat May 14, 2011 6:31 pm by Chi

» Roleplaying Terms
Mountains/forest/hunting grounds - Page 6 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 4:04 pm by Ninja

» Count To 45 Before The Admin Posts
Mountains/forest/hunting grounds - Page 6 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 1:05 pm by T'kai

» || Banner Competition. ||
Mountains/forest/hunting grounds - Page 6 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 4:02 pm by Ninja

» Contest Information
Mountains/forest/hunting grounds - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 11:25 am by Ninja

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 71 on Mon Sep 13, 2021 12:15 am

Mountains/forest/hunting grounds

5 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Mountains/forest/hunting grounds - Page 6 Empty Re: Mountains/forest/hunting grounds

Post  Ninja Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:21 pm

Ninja laughed and saw her suddenly stop and he did as well. His light brown orbs saw the peaceful elk herd. "Let's hunt em. I'm starving." he said with excitment in his voice.
Ninja
Ninja
Admin

Back to top Go down

Mountains/forest/hunting grounds - Page 6 Empty Re: Mountains/forest/hunting grounds

Post  T'kai Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:27 pm

-She nodded, suddenly realizing how hungry she was as she eyed the herd, singling out an injured elder, she dropped into a crouch and stalked silently through the bushes. A ravenous smile placed upon her face as she flicked her tail toward the injured animal.-
T'kai
T'kai

http://honourableevangelism.wetpaint.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Ninja Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:34 pm

Ninja was never good at hunting, but he could hunt. He stalked the injured elk along with T'kai. He followed what she did as he sensed she was a skillful hunter.
Ninja
Ninja
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  T'kai Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:38 pm

-Each step she took was carefully placed, assuring that she made minimal noise, so not to frighten the herd before she came within range of them. T'Kai thought back to her childhood, she wasn't a skillful hunter, not as skillful as her brother or as she was at fighting but she was decent, having watched and learned from her brother. When she was within range, the young she-wolf launched her embodiment forward, startling the herd as she attempted to separate her prey from the rest of them.-
T'kai
T'kai

Back to top Go down

Post  Faith Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:50 pm

Faith watched as the brute walked towards the new wolf. With a tilt of her cranium, the fae followed. Faith slowly lowered her head,"Hello" she said in a soft voice. Her orbs watched as her banner swayed back and forth.
Faith
Faith
Admin

https://desructivestorm.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  .Alaelle Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:03 pm

Alaelle swung around to meet the stranger wolves, tensed at the ready if anything were to go wrong. Her steely gold eyes studied them carefully.
There was a large male wolf, his silver sheen flowing off his large muscles, and hackles raised as if she were a threat. But, Alaelle found him letting loose after catching a glimpse of her; she knew that it was because of her small stature, though they would not think she was so "little" of a deal for long.
The other wolf was a female, just as big as the male, which she thought was extrordinary. The vixen had a pure black pelt that added to her almost threatening sight.
"Who are you? State your business." The brute said, firmly, but not in a demanding tone.
" I am known as Alaelle." She stated rather matter-oh-factly. "And my business," the female added, "Is to find a place to stay. Maybe not forever, but at least for a while. Are you the Alpha of this pack?" Alaelle asked, glancing around the spacious territory.
After explaining she had indeed relaxed some, and nodded politely towards the other female after a short greeting.
"Might I ask who you are?" She questioned them.
.Alaelle
.Alaelle

Location : Up at 4 saving the town... it's an Occupational Hazzard

Back to top Go down

Post  Faith Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:23 pm

"Faith I go by Faith, no he is not the alpha. the alphas name is Ninja, he went for a walk with another Female" Faith said bowing in front of the female to show no treat."Its nice to meet you" she said looking back at the fae.
Faith
Faith
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ninja Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:02 am

Ninja swung his body forward, forceing the weak elk out of the herd. Once that was taken care of, he took chase. It was fast but Ninja was faster.
Ninja
Ninja
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Faith Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:03 am

Faith sighed she thought about her alpha, distant you could say"Im going to go finish my walk, if anyone wants to join" Faith said walking away
Faith
Faith
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  T'kai Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:18 am

As she hurtled after the separated creature, T'kai smiled, exhilarated by the hunt. She came up on the beasts right side, snapping at its heels to frighten it before lurching her body forward and wrapping her jowls around its hind leg, dragging it to the floor.-
T'kai
T'kai

Back to top Go down

Post  Ninja Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:07 am

Ninja bit down hard on the prey's left side. His large canines sunk into it's thick flesh, pulling the beast to the firm ground."Gotcha!" he said with pride.
Ninja
Ninja
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  T'kai Sun May 01, 2011 8:51 pm

Upon seeing Ninja take hold of the beast, she released her own grip, before re clamping her jaws onto the beasts neck, slowly but surely beginning to suffocate it.-
T'kai
T'kai

Back to top Go down

Post  Ninja Mon May 02, 2011 9:32 pm

After Ninja's random moment of pride, he backed away from the carcass. "You take and eat some first T'kai." he was really hungry but let her have the first bite. After all, she did help him capture and kill the beast so it was only fair.
Ninja
Ninja
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Insanity Mon May 02, 2011 11:26 pm

Insanity's aud flicked as he watched Faith out the corner of his eye walk off, His pools staying locked on this new female for a moment before turning around to walk behind The female. The brute's muscles rippled from under his ashen like canvas "My name is Insanity, I suppose you could follow us to meet the other two, if you're not scared." He chuckled in a light tone as he padded off, His large paws trampling down the dead vegetation, His tassel tip flicking for her to follow anyways.
Insanity
Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Faith Tue May 03, 2011 4:22 pm

Faith stopped, her torso turned with her cranium"Come with if you want" she said with a smile. Her banner dragged behind her torso, picking up dead vegetation. Her orbs looked back over to her right, a small butterfly flew up into the cool air. Long beautiful wings, kept it up in the blue sky. Faith stood still as it flew towards her, landing on her cranium.
Faith
Faith
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  T'kai Wed May 04, 2011 1:04 pm

"No, you eat first, your alpha." -She replied, stepping back and reclining unto her sinewy haunches, giving the masculine wolf adequate space to consume the meal.-
T'kai
T'kai

Back to top Go down

Post  Ninja Wed May 04, 2011 3:47 pm

He nodded his large cranium. He didn't want to argue and the young fae was right. "Thanks again." he said before heaving in the meal they killed. It tasted great to him and when he had his share, he backed off and howled to the rest of the pack to come and get some of the meat.
Ninja
Ninja
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Insanity Thu May 05, 2011 10:00 am

Insanity yawned in boredom as he leapt over toward Faith. "Hey Fai, What are you up to?" He said smiling slightly as he pushed her with his flank, The towering male glanced around. 'Where are those two love birds..' He thought to himself as he shrugged he eased down onto his haunches, Sitting.
Insanity
Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Faith Thu May 05, 2011 3:52 pm

Faith let out a small laugh, she turned her small cranium towards the brute called Insanity"Nothing much" she said with a grin. "Other than attacking you" she said jumping onto his large torso pinning him. "Ha, try to get out of that" she said with a laugh
Faith
Faith
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ninja Thu May 05, 2011 5:21 pm

Ninja saw that the other pack members weren't coming to him. That made him really mad. He hated it when no one obeyed him. But, instead of overreacting, he just let it go and if they came, they came. He went over to where there was a small waterfall in the river. The sound helped him calm down as he watched the other pack members sitting across the river, doing other things.
Ninja
Ninja
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  T'kai Fri May 06, 2011 4:35 pm

-Slinking slowly toward the carcass she devoured her share of the meat, just in time to see Ninja stalk off, evidently angry by the disobedience of the other pack members. She turned on her paws and loped after him, her tail parallel with her spinal column as she ran.- "Hey, wait up, Ninja!"
T'kai
T'kai

Back to top Go down

Post  Ninja Fri May 06, 2011 5:27 pm

His cranium turned to the side, to see T'kai running to him. His tail wagged, he liked company every now and then.
The sound of the rushing water tuned out half her voice, so it wasn't that loud but his exceptional ears made it possible.
"I'm not going anywhere. I will be staying right here for a while. Don't worry." he laughed and looked towards the setting sun.
Soon, he would have to call the rest of the pack to settle in the safety of the meadow for the night.
Ninja
Ninja
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  T'kai Sat May 07, 2011 6:08 am

"I know, I just worry about you." -She smiled, partly embarrassed. She stepped toward the waterfall, craning her neck so that she could lap up the cool liquid.-
T'kai
T'kai

Back to top Go down

Post  Ninja Sat May 07, 2011 8:59 am

Ninja smiled. He never had anyone that cared about him so much. Not even his parents did when they were alive.
He rested his head on the grass and listened to the sounds of spring.
Ninja
Ninja
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  T'kai Sat May 07, 2011 10:02 am

-After consuming the amount of liquid she desired, T'kai glanced over her shoulder at Ninja before fully revolving her body to face him, reclining back unto her haunches, boredly.-
T'kai
T'kai

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum