Destructive Storms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posters
Ninja
Mountains/forest/hunting grounds - Page 7 I_vote_lcapMountains/forest/hunting grounds - Page 7 I_voting_barMountains/forest/hunting grounds - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Faith
Mountains/forest/hunting grounds - Page 7 I_vote_lcapMountains/forest/hunting grounds - Page 7 I_voting_barMountains/forest/hunting grounds - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
T'kai
Insanity
Chi
.Alaelle

Latest topics
» The Stormy Waterfall
Mountains/forest/hunting grounds - Page 7 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 7:19 am by T'kai

» Ninja's Bio~~DONE
Mountains/forest/hunting grounds - Page 7 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 11:19 am by T'kai

» Mountains/forest/hunting grounds
Mountains/forest/hunting grounds - Page 7 EmptySun May 15, 2011 2:20 pm by T'kai

» Name That Animal
Mountains/forest/hunting grounds - Page 7 EmptySun May 15, 2011 1:47 pm by Ninja

» ¢нι, тнє єαятнєи мιѕтяєѕѕ
Mountains/forest/hunting grounds - Page 7 EmptySat May 14, 2011 6:31 pm by Chi

» Roleplaying Terms
Mountains/forest/hunting grounds - Page 7 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 4:04 pm by Ninja

» Count To 45 Before The Admin Posts
Mountains/forest/hunting grounds - Page 7 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 1:05 pm by T'kai

» || Banner Competition. ||
Mountains/forest/hunting grounds - Page 7 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 4:02 pm by Ninja

» Contest Information
Mountains/forest/hunting grounds - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 11:25 am by Ninja

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 71 on Mon Sep 13, 2021 12:15 am

Mountains/forest/hunting grounds

5 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Mountains/forest/hunting grounds - Page 7 Empty Re: Mountains/forest/hunting grounds

Post  Ninja Sat May 07, 2011 11:10 am

Ninja rolled onto his back. He had the same face expression as T'kai did, bored. He decided to go swimming.

"Wanna join me?" he asked the white fae.
After his little swim, he would have to tell his pack that they are moving to the summer densite. For summer of course. But, he will tell them when the time is right and when everyone is around him.
Ninja
Ninja
Admin

Back to top Go down

Mountains/forest/hunting grounds - Page 7 Empty Re: Mountains/forest/hunting grounds

Post  T'kai Sat May 07, 2011 5:21 pm

"Yeah, I'd enjoy that!" -She barked, already crashing toward the water and upon reaching it, leapt in head first, the cool liquid spraying the surrounding area.-
T'kai
T'kai

http://honourableevangelism.wetpaint.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Ninja Sat May 07, 2011 9:15 pm

He laughed and plopped right in after her. He splashed water onto her pelt. He then drank some of the cold refreshing water.
It tasted great to him.
Ninja
Ninja
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  T'kai Sun May 08, 2011 4:39 am

-She smiled and dived under the water, swimming as far down as she could before pushing up and covering Ninja in water.-
T'kai
T'kai

Back to top Go down

Post  Ninja Sun May 08, 2011 5:52 pm

Ninja laughed and splashed right back. He held his breath and dove down, seeing some fish swim by.
He went up and gasped for air. After he got his normal breathing pattern back, he swam for a little while longer.
Ninja
Ninja
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  T'kai Mon May 09, 2011 9:54 am

She smiled and swam for a while, before climbing out and shaking her pelt off as she became cold.- "That was fun!"
T'kai
T'kai

Back to top Go down

Post  Insanity Mon May 09, 2011 2:02 pm

Insanity Uses his hinds to kicked her off as he jumped onto her, being careful not to hurt her. As he laughed lightly getting up as he ran off his banner slashing the air.
Insanity
Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ninja Mon May 09, 2011 4:02 pm

He decided to get out and dry off as well. He shook the cold water off his grey pelt and stood there, thinking. He padded over to his favorite spot along the river and lied down. He smiled at T'kai and saw Insanity from a distance and watched the world go by. A cool spring breeze blew in his face. As he shut his eyes, he remembered his past and smiled, as it was memorable and worth thinking about.

(Lame, kinda rambled on XD)
Ninja
Ninja
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Faith Mon May 09, 2011 4:08 pm

Faith let out a smile, her luminaries followed Insanity. With a smile, she started to run after Insanity, "Im going to get you" she said luaghing
Faith
Faith
Admin

https://desructivestorm.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  T'kai Tue May 10, 2011 2:49 pm

-She smiled, before crouching low, her underbelly brushing against the blades of grass. She then lunged, landing on Ninja's back with a playful growl.-
T'kai
T'kai

Back to top Go down

Post  Ninja Tue May 10, 2011 3:54 pm

He smiled and looked back towards the horizon. He was thinking and kept his comments to himself.
Ninja
Ninja
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  T'kai Wed May 11, 2011 10:00 am

-She fell onto her back and looked up at him, pawing at his muzzle.- "Whats on your mind, Ninja?" -She asked, climbing to her paws and shaking her pelt.-
T'kai
T'kai

Back to top Go down

Post  Ninja Wed May 11, 2011 5:36 pm

He glanced downwards and smiled slightly, before going back into a serious expression and staring off into the sunset. "We should start heading to the summer den. But for now, we sleep out here in the meadow. Come, let's get away from the river, before the summer rains make it higher." he got up quickly and waited for T'kai and the others to follow. He howled to the others, so they know to come back.
Ninja
Ninja
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  T'kai Thu May 12, 2011 3:14 pm

"I agree, lets go." -She barked, trotting to his side, her pelt brushing gently against his.-
T'kai
T'kai

Back to top Go down

Post  Ninja Thu May 12, 2011 5:13 pm

A smile slowly started to form across his face. He felt happy and good inside, for the first time in a while. Before he was going to take off, he saw that the other's weren't following him. He got very agrivated, as he hated it when other's didn't listen to him.
Ninja
Ninja
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  T'kai Sun May 15, 2011 2:20 pm

-She cast a look back over her shoulder, noting how aggravated her alpha was.- "Don't worry, I'll go find them later, once I know where we're going to make the den." -She soothed, flicking her tail toward him, hinting that he should lead the way.-
T'kai
T'kai

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum