Destructive Storms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posters
Ninja
Mountains/forest/hunting grounds - Page 4 I_vote_lcapMountains/forest/hunting grounds - Page 4 I_voting_barMountains/forest/hunting grounds - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Faith
Mountains/forest/hunting grounds - Page 4 I_vote_lcapMountains/forest/hunting grounds - Page 4 I_voting_barMountains/forest/hunting grounds - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
T'kai
Insanity
Chi
.Alaelle

Latest topics
» The Stormy Waterfall
Mountains/forest/hunting grounds - Page 4 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 7:19 am by T'kai

» Ninja's Bio~~DONE
Mountains/forest/hunting grounds - Page 4 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 11:19 am by T'kai

» Mountains/forest/hunting grounds
Mountains/forest/hunting grounds - Page 4 EmptySun May 15, 2011 2:20 pm by T'kai

» Name That Animal
Mountains/forest/hunting grounds - Page 4 EmptySun May 15, 2011 1:47 pm by Ninja

» ¢нι, тнє єαятнєи мιѕтяєѕѕ
Mountains/forest/hunting grounds - Page 4 EmptySat May 14, 2011 6:31 pm by Chi

» Roleplaying Terms
Mountains/forest/hunting grounds - Page 4 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 4:04 pm by Ninja

» Count To 45 Before The Admin Posts
Mountains/forest/hunting grounds - Page 4 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 1:05 pm by T'kai

» || Banner Competition. ||
Mountains/forest/hunting grounds - Page 4 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 4:02 pm by Ninja

» Contest Information
Mountains/forest/hunting grounds - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 11:25 am by Ninja

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 71 on Mon Sep 13, 2021 12:15 am

Mountains/forest/hunting grounds

5 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Mountains/forest/hunting grounds - Page 4 Empty Re: Mountains/forest/hunting grounds

Post  Insanity Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:40 pm

The Brute watched two in argument it seemed, For he had also Seen T'kai and the brute together, He seemed to just ignore it, For he had no chance in butting in on this one. Insanity's multicolor of light indigo lining the outside of his luminaries and the center filled with a light shade of green; Observing them as it seemed he had been talking to himself. "My name is Insanity.." the brute announced in a calm but quiet tone of vocal, His frame is well built at it's best. His broad, muscular and well toned structure is always held high and proud, giving him the speed and strength to effortless take down prey.
The Large Brute Stood, Tall, His Long Limbs stretched as he eased upward off the Grassy Turf, His pendulum swaying gently at his rear haunches.
Insanity Shook his cranium back and forth slightly, as he walked carelessly around, His optics eyeballing slightly toward T'kai, At the sight he just witnessed.
Snorting as he normally would he walked about the domain, Going around the terrain to scent mark.
Insanity
Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Mountains/forest/hunting grounds - Page 4 Empty Re: Mountains/forest/hunting grounds

Post  Faith Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:44 pm

Faith's ears perked at the sound of his name"Insanity" Faith said over and over. Her light blue green eyes shifted from left to right thinking. Faith was tired of being treated like dirt, but she wasnt an alpha or really anything as of right now. Faith sighed, she wiped over her tears onto the grass and watched Insanity walk away
Faith
Faith
Admin

https://desructivestorm.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Insanity Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:53 pm

The brute stopped as a female scent filtered across his nostrils, as his receptors Twitched slightly, Halting as he glanced behind himself, Seeing the black wolf called 'Faith.' Insanity's Cranium tilted lightly "Will you be joining me?" The brute questioned her as he turned tail toward the Territory Border.

Insanity
Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Faith Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:55 pm

Faith smiled, she needed to get out of this mood she was in. Faith looked at the Brute called Insanity"Yes, if you dont mind" faith said trotting over to the Brute. "Its nice to meet you Insanity"
Faith
Faith
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Insanity Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:59 pm

The brute walked on as he held onto the conversation, He could tell she was in a crud mood. He smiled lightly toward her, "It's nice to meet you as well." He said slightly as he continued to scent mark the territory.
Insanity
Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Faith Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:02 pm

"What made you come here" Faith said curious. She slowly looked around the territory, it was quiet and plain. A few trees were spotted around the den, mostly pine trees
Faith
Faith
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Insanity Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:08 pm

"Curiosity I assume.." he stated slightly as he Sniffed upward in the air, A light breeze ruffling his fur as he stayed alert for any danger.
Insanity
Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  T'kai Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:28 am

Ooer.. I'm away for a day and everyone gets all high-rate D=. Ellur' Insanity, I see you are fond of using 'wolfspeak' ^^.]]

-After witnessing the brief argument, she felt a pang of guilt in her gut, realizing that she was the main causer of the disruption.
The svelte, achromatic feminine form, proceeded to recline unto her haunches, a fair distance away from the alpha. Her armaranthine oculars watching the two silhouettes, Insanity and Faith, traverse in the opposite direction.-
T'kai
T'kai

http://honourableevangelism.wetpaint.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Insanity Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:04 pm

I don't consider it wolf speak, It's just easier to type, But I'm not fond of it.)

The large brute flicked his lobes as he inhaled a large mass of oxygen, it slipped into his lungs giving him the air to breath, as he then exhaled while opening his jowls. Insanity's pendulum swayed gently at his haunches as he tail turned back toward the others, Listening to Faith as he crushed down the foliage into the grassy Mucky turf.

Insanity
Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ninja Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:57 pm

Ninja woke to talking. His ears heard an unfamilier voice. He got up and trotted his long muscular legs towards the large brute. He was much larger than himself but he didn't care. His throat let out a snarl. "State yourself stranger." he said firmly
Ninja
Ninja
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  T'kai Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:48 pm

"Sir, be careful." -She sighed, a burst of carbon dioxide breezing through her segmented mandible and maxilla. Her treads carried her form to the alphas side, her acoustics slightly slanting backward. "I don't think he's here to harm us." -She concluded, hoping that her positive tone of vocal would persuade Ninja also.-
T'kai
T'kai

Back to top Go down

Post  Faith Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:41 pm

Faith laughed as she heard his comment"Curiosity got the wolf" Faith said with a laugh, she slowed down to a stop. Her cranium turned towards Ninja"This is insanity, he is very nice" Faith said looking towards the ground. Her feelings towards Ninja was pretty mad. Yelling still rang through her ears, almost gone. As soon as the site of ninja was seen, the thought came back.
Faith
Faith
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Insanity Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:48 pm

The large brute looked downward slightly toward This male, figuring he was the alpha as he seen him the other day. "Salutations, I do believe I stated the other night from whom I was.." He stopped in mid sentence as he glanced over toward Faith. "Yes, My name is Insanity." He chuckled lightly as his glance shifted over, Seeing another female approach. "What are your names?" He stated questionably, His lobes flicked slightly as did his tassel tip.
Insanity
Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Faith Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:52 pm

Faith laughed."Well I should go somewhere. Im not very fond of crowds" Faith said with a small sigh. Her small jet black paws touched the ground as her body turned away from the wolves"See you later Insanity" faith said with a small bow, her white ears standing up
Faith
Faith
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ninja Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:55 pm

Ninja relaxed and focused all his attention on the new brute. "I am Ninja, the alpha male. Nice to meet you Insanity." his nostrils flared and sensed he was worth trusting.
Ninja
Ninja
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Faith Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:01 pm

Faith slowly walked back over tot he tree she was before. The wind slowly kicked up throwing and tossing pine needles into the cool air. Faith's white ears twitched as one flew onto the tips of them. Faith let out a small sigh, crowds such a small thing but made such a difference in her life. Fears, why do they have to existed, the fae thought
Faith
Faith
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Insanity Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:09 pm

The brute watched Faith slightly before turning to the two wolves in front of him "Yes, nice to meet you as well, Ninja." The male said kindly as he tail turned, His massive paws following through where The female trampled the undergrowth.
"What's wrong Faith?" He said slightly as he lowered his haunches onto the grassy turf, his tail wrapping around his peds as he lowered his cranium slightly.
Insanity
Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Faith Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:15 pm

Faith looked up at the large brute with her light blue green eyes. The fae let out half a laugh and half a sigh"Crowds, something I fear greatly. I feel so weak and small" Faith said staring at the ground. Her jet black tassel curled around herself, to keep from the cold air, causing her to shiver."When ever I saw that im afraid of them, it seems like im so weird" Faith said
Faith
Faith
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Insanity Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:21 pm

The brute slipped over toward the vixen, Placing his rump next to hers, leaning next to her to keep her warm, he eased his torso onto the grassy turf, His long pendulum curling around him as he tossed his foreped over the other. Yawning slightly his blood stained incisors showing before his jowls closed.
Insanity
Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Faith Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:25 pm

Faith closed her eyes, feeling warmth for once. Her jet black pelt never did anything to cover up the cold air. Slowly she turned her cranium towards the brute"Someone looks tired" Faith said looking at his pelt
Faith
Faith
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Insanity Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:36 pm

Insanity glanced over toward her as he rested his cranium onto hers.. "Ah, What a nice pillow." He chuckled lightly as he slid off, Resting his cranium onto his paws as he closed his eyes slightly resting.
Insanity
Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Faith Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:38 pm

Faith laughed, she smiled for a moment and watched as he laid down. Faith put her cranium on his,"Yes it is" Faith said with a small laugh as she lifted up her cranium as she laid down
Faith
Faith
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ninja Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:13 pm

Ninja watched the two wolves walk off together. As long as they weren't threatened, he was ok with it. His small body plopped down on the green grass and the warm wind blew across his face and his eyes closed as his thoughts went to his past.
Ninja
Ninja
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Faith Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:23 pm

Faith rolled into her back, her paws in the air she stared up at the starry night. One by one, more stars stared to pop up. Faith smiled she let out a laugh, she kicked her paws at the sky, almost like a pup would do. Faith felt happy inside, her thoughts left her mind as she smiled.
Faith
Faith
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  T'kai Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:08 am

This is ridiculous I'm NEVER on when you guys are, it's so frustrating! D:<]] -The lean feminine canis lupus, allowed a low mumble to emit from her parted jowls."Names T'Kai." -Before she revolved on her treads and reclined unto her muscly haunches, with her back turned to them all.-
T'kai
T'kai

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum